Friday, December 13, 2013

What to get my friend for her 25th birthday?!?

gift for her 25th birthday
 on ... her talented offspring Jeff, Beau and Lucinda Bridges, for her new
gift for her 25th birthday image



graybear


I need an inexpensive fun gift idea for my friend's 25th birthday. We're doing dinner at an expensive restaurant, so I'd like to keep it under $20 if at all possible. I thought about a bag of kiddie toys, but that's kind of useless, maybe 25 of something? Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks!


Answer
an oversized stuffed animal of Winnie the Pooh

How much is reasonable for a gift card?




starG


I want to get my friend a gift card for her 25th birthday. Probably WHSmith or a store like that cos she loves books. I was thinking 10 pounds cos i don't have much money but that would probably be too small... so what about 20? or what do you think?? thanks :)


Answer
I don't know exactly how much pounds and dollars differ. I think it's fairly close. First of all I think it's so nice of you to give her a gift certificate. It depends on what you can afford not how much you
give her. If you get a nice card, write something lovely in it and give her $20.00 or pounds then she
will love it. I would even like just getting a card from a true friend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment