Monday, December 9, 2013

Can cast iron pans be engraved/personalized?

gifts for her engraved
 on ... Christmas Recipe Box - Price $29.98 | shop Gift ideas for Her
gifts for her engraved image



slamaina


I have cast iron pan sets that have been passed down from the grandmoms on both sides of the family. I would like to engrave the name of the original owner on each so that when they are passed on to the next generation their history will not be lost.

Also, I thought it would be neat to give as a wedding gift a personalized/engraved cast iron pan.
If they can be engraved/personalized, who does it? I can't find someone that will do it.



Answer
Of course they can be engraved . Go to anyone who has one of those metal engravers .
Any metal shop near you are work shop will have one because they engrave there tools in case they are stolen . Place an add in your paper or even on Craig's list asking the questions " Can someone engrave my pots pls. and am willing to pay " ask this question for people in your area you will want to take them and wait for them .
Do not mail them to anyone . Keep it local to you and acquire a receipt if you are leaving them .

What to get my boyfriend for our anniversary?




V3r0_L0v3


Monday is year and a half anniversary with my boyfriend. I want to get him a real gift. When i say real i don't mean one of those sentimental gifts, like engraved stones of love, or something tacky like a cup with his name on it. Here's a little about him. He is a pilot, he likes to work on his car, He also likes to work around the house trying to improve and make it his own, he's a handy man, and he is so so funny, he likes metal music. Okay so please help me, guys especially. Thank you =)


Answer
if you want to maybe a tool? kobalt just came out with a socket wrench thats a bunch of sockets in one wrench! great gift you can get at lowes. he can use it for work on the car or around the house. another great gift would be a gift card to home dept or lowes(im a guy and if my gf got me this I'd be a very happy man) if hes a hands on worker than that would be a great gift too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment