Monday, December 9, 2013

What happens to beautiful women when the get old?

gift for women 60 years old
 on Dianna Agron goes Mod chic for the December 2011/January 2012 issue of
gift for women 60 years old image



Go For Bro


Not saying all, but a lot of physically gifted looking women are self-centered because they grew up with men oogling over her and giving her all the attention. However, when she gets to her 50's or 60's and all the men are attracted to the 20's and 30 year old women, does the beautiful women realize how much time they have wasted in thinking that the world revolves around them?


Answer
Of course not....they are now turning the heads of really old men...like in senior communities. When I divorced and was living in a 55 plus community, I was actually one of the youngest women there...and the best looking, if I do say so myself. I had to be careful not to set off all the ol' farts pacemakers! LOL! :)

What are so inexpensive gifts that men will actually enjoy?




Alyssa and


I'm pregnant and my daughter is due Nov 29th. I want to get all my Christmas shopping done ahead of time so I don't have to shop with a newborn or shop the day after Thanksgiving and end up in labor at a store. :p

Shopping for women is easy, but what do men like? I need cheap gifts for a 14 year old, an 18 year old, a 40 year old, a 45 year old, a 60 year year old, and a 67 year old.

Lots of people, and I don't have too much money to spend. What do men like at various ages? I don't want to get something junky, but something small that they would actually enjoy.



Answer
Don't overlook subscriptions to magazines of interest to them. It's difficult not knowing what their interests are, but if the boys are into model cars or planes they're reasonable and fun. If any of the men like to fiddle around in the shop or garage building or fixing things a box of basic paper towels, wd-40,hand washing cream, shop towels is always a great gift. If the 18 y/o has a car, car wash, wax and such is a good gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment