Friday, December 13, 2013

What to buy as a gift for a guy your dating - 21st birthday?

gift for her 21st birthday
 on Funny Birthday Mugs | 21st Birthday Mugs for Her | Gifts for Her 21st ...
gift for her 21st birthday image



sarina


I just started talking to this guy and in about a month will be his 21st birthday. Obviously I still have a while to get to know him. He does come from a well off family, so he has a lot of stuff.

What's a nice gift to get that's not breaking the bank too much(for my pocket/& not overstepping boundary)- dating standard? I want it to be something really nice but obviously not too expensive because I am not his girlfriend & bc nothing is offical?

Ideas please! :]



Answer
I think you should go with something that has art value ... it is not too personal and yet shows that you are not exactly casual about the relationship. An exquisite handcrafted wooden valet box where he can store his personal stuff like keys, watches, pens, mobiles, etc will be good. Check out MarqArt. You can get some really good stuff from $50 up.

What should I get or do for my girlfriend's 21st birthday?




michael n


Please give me ideas or suggestions for my girlfriends 21st birthday. I was thinking of taking her hot air ballooning, taking her out to a nice restaurant, getting her a gift from tiffany's, but I have already done these things (except hot air ballooning) and was wondering what other ideas or suggestions you guys can give?? Thanks!


Answer
You are a good boyfriend! She loves you already, you could propose? But use Cartier next time. Or you can invite her friends a long for a wild night of club hopping with a limo? Most 21 yr old girls go crazy for this!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment