Sunday, December 8, 2013

What to get an elderly women in an old folks home for her birthday?

gifts for her 50th birthday special
 on 1st birthday gift for a special daughter
gifts for her 50th birthday special image



me


she is a very smart women but her mind is going a little bit so I can't buy her puzzle books anymore and I her being sad because of it because she loves crosswords.

I want to make her birthday very special this year because of her being sad about her mind going a little but I can't think of what to get her.

Keep in mind I am a student with a limited budget so no expensive gifts (under $50) and I am already getting her favorite dessert.

Thanks!



Answer
Make a scrap book of photos you've gathered from family and friends and put brief captions underneath like" You, Jenny and Josh picnicking 1982" Maybe have family write a favorite memory of her and put that on a page with the photo of the two of them together, also.

Then spend a few hours with her on her birthday, being remembered and visited will mean more to her and a scrap book will help her with those memories.

What should I get my mom for her birthday?




chrisdcraz


My moms 50th birthday is coming up very soon and I have no idea what to get her, I want it to be special but not to expensive, and gift certificates are getting boring. Any suggestions?
Just wanted to add that her favorite past time and something that she really enjoys doing is gardening, she's also an Elvis fan just in case that may help with ideas.
Also wanted to add that my price range is $50-$100 or less than $50 for multiple items.



Answer
I have four children and what I would love most in the world is just to spend time with them. Take her out to her favorite resturant and spend time with her. Most mothers would love their children to spend time with them. Or if you do take her to dinner, bring one red rose (if she likes roses, or any type of flower.) This shows you care enough to do something special for her. If she likes dancing, take her out dancing. Mothers love to spend time with their children. I think so anyway, especially when the children get older and they have their own lives. Mothers want their children to always want to spend time with them.

Ann t.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment