Friday, December 13, 2013

What to do with a Hallmark Gold Crown gift card?

gifts for her 50.00
 on ... Or Anniversary Gift For Her Stock Photo Image by Anastasiya Maksymenko
gifts for her 50.00 image



R


I was given a Hallmark gift card worth $50.00, and have absolutely no use for it. I have checked many gift card selling sites, and none I have seen accept Hallmark cards. What do I do?? Thanks!


Answer
Re gift the card to someone you think would enjoy it. Buy a few gifts for people with it do you can save your cash it's like giving family Or friends free birthday/Christmas gifts.

What would be an appropriate wedding gift for my nephew?




OhSoCuriou


When my daughter was married, my sister came to the wedding with her adult children and gave only one gift represented to be from the whole family but the value of the gift was only about $50.00. although they certainly have the means to do better. Now, my nephew is getting married and I, as well as my adult children were invited. Should we reciprocate in the same manner or get individual gifts?
One person referenced it being for my nephew, not my sister but as I mentioned, even this nephew did not give my daughter a gift at her wedding.



Answer
your choice...personally I would get him something you know he will use that no one else will buy: yard equipment. Like shovels, rakes, a high quality 50 ft roll of garden hose...or all of you could chip in and give a home depot gift card. Everyone always gives toasters and housey crap...give them something they won't get two of and actually make good use of. If everyone who can tosses 100 onto a gift card....well, kinda says it all, doesn't it?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment