Sunday, December 8, 2013

Books metaphorically relates to running or a journey?

gifts for her joke
 on 40th Birthday Gag Gifts For Her
gifts for her joke image



laureny23


I have a friend who will be running a marathon soon. I like to get her a book as a gift (inside joke) that's metaphorically relates to running or a journey. Any suggestions ?


Answer
On The Road- Jack Kerouac
Rabbit, Run- John Updike

off the top of my head.....

How to buy a gift for a friend without parents knowing?




nthrrvltn


My friend and I have had a long going joke about sex toys, and I want to get him one for his birthday. I am under 18 though, and do not want my parents to find out because they are against such things. Please tell me how I should pay for it, and also the best way to have it shipped to me without my parents finding out. This gift is a joke, so please no flaming.


Answer
I suggest you get it online but ship it to his house and have him have to deal with the issues, or just don't do it because it could you and him, problems. Your parents might never trust you or him, and his parents could forbid him for talking to you and ruin the relationship!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment