Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What should I get our babysitter for her birthday?

gifts for her 65th birthday
 on Women 65th Birthday T-Shirts, Women 65th Birthday Gifts, Cards ...
gifts for her 65th birthday image



Jen


We have been taking our daughter to this babysitter, full time, for about a year and a half. We absolutely ADORE this woman, who is about 65 years old and is originally from Germany. I'm trying to think of something a little more personal than money. She also sits for a few other children, so I didn't want to limit myself to something that was "all about" my daughter. Thanks in advance!


Answer
Gift card to the spa, book store (if she reads), or a nice restaurant.

Can you please provide me with some gift ideas to celebrate my girlfriend's mother belated 65th birthday?




ahe03


We want to do something different and creative and not just play to her hobbies. After a while the same gifts giving ideas get boring.


Answer
How about a night out in a posh restaurant together with her partner or friend.Throw an expensive bottle of wine in with the deal. Or perhaps if she loves gardens, a rose plant or silver birch tree.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment