Friday, December 13, 2013

How common is this for Egyptian mothers?

gifts for her engagement
 on gifts for her gifts for her http www silverandcrystalgallery com ...
gifts for her engagement image



Firefly


How common is it that Egyptian mothers give their new daughters in law a gift?

I am trying to gather info. Please let me know if you are:
a. Egyptian woman whose mother in law gave her a gift upon engagement/marriage
b. Egyptian man whose mother gave his fiancee/wife a gift upon engagement/marriage
c. Egyptian man/woman who knows of this happening
d. Foreigner woman whose mother in law gave her a gift upon engagement/marriage.

And please let me know what sort of value the gift was.
Thanks.



Answer
my mother in law gave me some make up and body craems in my engagement and bought me birthday cake and bought me some ligerie on my birthday...not bad i think!

Should I bring a gift to an engagement party?




Jim


I know I'm going to the wedding, and will bring a gift to it. Do I also need to bring a gift to the engagement party? If so, what would be appropriate?


Answer
Gift at engagement party is not required,
however, would be a thoughtful gesture.

As for appropriate: something that the couple can use, e.g. an item for the wedding (photo album, guest book, airline tix :) ), or if the couple will be settling in a new residence, then something for their new home (romantic candles etc).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment