Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How long does a glassons gift certificate last until it expires?

gift for her nz
 on Ceramic _coasters,gifts_for_her
gift for her nz image



Tara


I was given a NZ$50 certificate for Christmas but I forgot about it for months, then left it at a house that I won't return to for a week. I can't remember if it was good for 6 months or 12... could anyone here tell me? Thanks for your attention.


Answer
I just looked on www.glassons.com and it looks like all they have are gift cards. Gift cards don't expire. But i didn't see anything on the website about certificates.

How can I download a gifted app from another country?




Misa_Misa


A friend from New Zealand sent me an iPhone app yesterday. When I try to download it, it says that the apps is available to NZ customers only. Is there any way that I could download it, I'm from the Philippines by the way.


Answer
POSSIBLY use a proxy or pay your friend a visit. ;)

Considering it says to NZ -customers- only, you may have luck registering for an iTunes Store account with the country selected as NZ, but this would probably mean you don't have the app gifted to you (I'm not sure if there's a "Regift" option of sorts).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment