Friday, December 13, 2013

What are some good stores for women to shop at?

gift for women 45
 on Gift Guide & Gift Ideas
gift for women 45 image



.


im buying a present for my mom (ages 35-45) and was wondering what are some good stores for work clothes, normal clothes, and undergarments?

and reasonably priced?

we are getting gift cards, we only have $300

it would be helpful if you could help me choose how how much to put on each gift



Answer
You can go to Lane Bryant and Victoria's secret for undergarments.

here are some clothing stores that come to mind.

Macy's
JCPenney
Sears
Kohl's
Nordstrom

I would say put $75 for the undergarments
$100 on Macy's or Nordstrom (or split it if you want)
$50 for JCP, $50 for Sears, and $25 for Kohls

And feel free to change the stores or the amounts of money for each store.

Need some advice on how to pick some good designer perfume?




estephania


I want to get something that smells really good and caters to the 20-30 year old crowd of women? I'm 24. Any suggestions would help. Feel free to tell me what your fav perfume is. Thanks!


Answer
My favorites are Dior Addict 2 and the new prada perfume. There is this special gift editon at Sephora right now (they have one for me and one for women) it gives you samples of 10 different perfumes for women and i think six for men (two different gift boxes, one for men and one for women I think they cost $45.00) you try all the samples and when you find one you like, you take it to a sephora store and get a full sized bottle of the one you picked for free plus you got to try all the great samples. Don't have sephora store near you? go online sephora.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment