Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What original/unique present can I buy my wife to be?

gift ideas for quirky women
 on ... the novelty and crafty gift ideas for boys and girls at TAOS Gifts
gift ideas for quirky women image



Fun GUy


I want to give her something on our wedding day. Any ideas?
BESIDES a necklace or a bracelet.



Answer
There is a book at Barnes and Noble called "What I love About You." It is a blank journal with 150 pages of prompts, or questions that guide you on telling that special someone all of the wonderful things you love about them! It has quirky, cute, serious, funny, etc. questions.

It is a unique gift and would be great. She could open this book and read about how wonderful you think she is. It is something she can always keep and refer back to! It would also be special because you took the TIME and THOUGHT to sit down and fill out this thing for her.

It's what I am giving to my hubby-to-be.

And, of course, you could add a little something extra with it, since it is quite inexpensive. Though, I think she would think just that was amazing.

I mean, how many GUYS (no offense) would sit down and do that for a woman? Not many.

Just a thought.

Congrats and good luck!

what to write about in a 180page Notebook?




Isabel Pac


I have a 180 page notebook and i need help for ideas to write in it.....if anyone would have websites or ideas i would love to use then....and please don't say write about yourself..ive done that and anyone who reads the notebook would know everything about me....ive asked a lot of people this question so im going to be very strict when i choose the best answer......THANKS A LOT


Answer
I don't know your interests so this will be hard to answer.
I will have to use my interests and hope you like them.
So what would I write about if I'm not going to write about myself?

I am fascinated by a few things (good and bad).
1) 97% of the Earth's water is not drinkable or even use-able. 3% is and is quickly dwindling. I would write a few thoughts on that.

2) My observations on what women do their eyebrows and how it makes no sense, and even looks clownish. It starts at a very young age in almost all young women and continues to the day they die. Look at every adult women you see today and tell me if you can find even one with "natural" looking eyebrows.

3) Why I think "World Peace" is impossible unless God comes down from Heaven and forces it upon everyone..

4) Which cars I love and which I think are ugly and why.

5) Past experiences on vacations. Like where I went and what I loved about.

6) Athletes - The ones I hate and the ones I respect.

7) Why I think actors are very quirky and over respected. An actor is someone who is paid big dollars to be a fake personality. I don't even believe that half of the people on reality shows are being their real selves on camera.

8) Why I respect Gordon Ramsey so much. He is a god of cooking and enlightened me on many aspects of cooking. Like keeping ingredients simple. His broccoli soup has 3 ingredients and tastes AWESOME!

9) How mathematics fascinates me, it's solid and always has a definite correct answer. Many other topics in life don't have exact answers.

10) Vegetables I like that taste good, Vegetables I'm afraid to ever try because they smell like a toilet when cooking (ex. Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower)

11) "The cheap laugh" many sitcoms go for and are so lame and overused. Like this one:
"I will never dye my hair, I accept old age"
3 minutes of the show passes by and that same actor/actress is dying their hair for some dumb reason.
I would then add to the writing which shows use comedy in an intelligent way which is not so predictable. Like "The Whitest Kids You Know" which has some great/funny skits like "John Williams" and "Bikini Day" - check them out on Youtube. Most of their skits are hilarious.

12) Articulation and how it has been lost. The ability of people to convey their thoughts precisely and effectively paint a clear picture in someone else's mind is an incredible gift. Most people do not have this ability. I would also write about people who I admire that can articulate their stories in a beautiful way. Two people come to mind who speak fluently and I can understand everything they speak to perfection - Gordon Ramsey. Artie Lang
Artie Lang fascinates me, he is brilliant and has a photographic memory. He can quote any line (and act it out) from any of the Godfather Movies. That is amazing. Plus when he tells personal stories, he gets the message across in a very articulate way. It's a shame he used to use drugs and tried to commit suicide a little over a year ago. I still respect his intelligence/articulation greatly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment