Sunday, December 15, 2013

What Stores Can I Use My GAP Gift Card Card On?

gifts for her $75
 on ...  Elegant Gift Ideas for Her- Beautiful Gifts for Her Toronto
gifts for her $75 image



Ashley


I received a Gift Card worth $75 for Christmas.. I'm not sure what stores I can use it on. On the website, it says that I can use it for about 4 or 5 stores. I'm not sure if I get that properly. On the card, it just says GAP. Thanks for reading.


Answer
It looks like you have a lot of options:

"Can also be redeemed at Gap brand, Old Navy or Banana Republic stores and online gap.com, oldnavy.com, bananarepublic.com, piperlime.com or athleta.com"

How many gifts are you getting your kids for Christmas?




Natasha


I have three kids. I'm getting them 5 each. I shopped Black Friday so some gifts vary from $4 to $30. Grandma gets them the big gifts. We have a big family so we have nephews, brothers, sisters and in-laws. Happy Holidays.


Answer
I am a kid, well teen. From my main parent I get about two or three larger gifts about $75 in price or one huge gift like $300 then about three-five things between $5 and $70 and then one to two stockings filled with about ten-thirty items total of stuff mostly around $1-5 but a few things around $10
then another person who's like a second parent to me/was a parent kinda to me at one point gets me one thing usually just $15-50 or a giftcard equivalent to that
so from "parents/parent figures"
i get around eight things excluding stocking and about thirty things if you include stocking stuffers and get all in total like $500 i guess spent on me by parents/parent figures




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment