Saturday, December 21, 2013

What should I get for my 21st birthday?

gift for her 21st birthday
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Moms | Diary Gift Ideas
gift for her 21st birthday image



Emily :)


I need to pick out a gift for my 21st birthday. I hate getting money because I will be getting money from my aunts and uncles. I'm getting a coach watch from my grandparents. My parents asked me and I said I'm not sure. What's a good 21st birthday gift from your parents?


Answer
A nice piece of jewelry

What are some great ideas for a 21st birthday gift for a boyfriend?




janu


Hi.. what do you think will be a great gift for a boyfriend on his 21st birthday? I've been with him for 6 years now and my budget is $600. any suggestions will be appreciated.


Answer
You can find nice ideas in your budget here

http://valentinelovecard.com/pg_store.php (look for his style)

Maybe something like a watch. He will wear it every day and look at it and remember about you.

You can also add some love coupons from there (they are free)

http://valentinelovecard.com/pg_love_coupons.php

Happy anniversary :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment