Sunday, December 15, 2013

What are some gift ideas to give a pregnant woman and the baby for their baby shower? For both people?

gift for women who just had a baby
 on Women Gift Boxes for Surprise | introduction and advice for Women Gift ...
gift for women who just had a baby image



Vinnie


I am going to a baby shower soon and was wondering what gifts the woman whose carrying the baby whose shower it is for would want. What gifts should we get for the baby? What gifts should we get for the mommy? Please help me and answer this question soon. Thanks :)


Answer
for the baby it would be things like Teddy's, clothes, blankets, mittens, booties, stuff like that,
and for the mummy would be things like bath salt and stuff like that,
Good luck x

How can I build my freezer milk supply while exclusively breastfeeding?




Danyelle


I am an exclusively breastfeeding mom of an almost 3 month old and I want to have a frozen supply of milk, b/c I need to leave my baby for a few days to go out of town.I am not one of those gifted women who has an abundance of milk.I am barely making enough to satisfy my baby :( How can I get my freezer stocked for my departure? Could my milk supply be low if I am unable to do so?


Answer
You can pump after every feed, even if you don't get much it will tell your body to make more. Does your baby sleep for long at night? You could get up during the night to pump.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment