Monday, December 16, 2013

Is Kay Jewlers a good place for Diamond Earrings?

gifts for her 45th birthday
 on Barbie Basics Doll Muse Model No 6 06 006 6 0 Collection 1 5 01 5 001 ...
gifts for her 45th birthday image



Walter Kov


I was looking to get some diamond earrings for my mum for her 45th birthday since I've never really gotten her something great like that before. My parents are having a big dinner party and I thought it would compliment her attire really well.

Also, is this a good gift? I didn't want to be lame and go with the usual kitchen appliance thing.

Thanks for any info!



Answer
That is an awesome gift I would think, I'll bet your mom will be thrilled! What woman doesn't like diamonds? lol

I got my gf some earrings there myself for our anniversary. They were priced at 800 and brought down to 600. I'm not too sure how savy things are in the diamond business if what I got was a deal or not if if it's like a car dealership, but to see 800 on the price tag and take 200 off of that, I was a happy camper. I've gotten all the jewlery for her from KJ and I've always enjoyed the service they provided.

what I would do is go in there a couple times, tell them you're looking, have them help you and let them know you are willing to buy from them and you're a serious customer. Sometimes I've found stores like that try to shoo you off if you're younger because they don't take you serious. But be confident, know what you're buying and I'm sure you'll work things out for the better.

Happy birthday to your mom! hope the party goes swell!

Jeremy, Jesse and Jonathan are wrapping gifts for their motherâs birthday. Jeremy decided to wrap up his gift?




Rachel


Jeremy, Jesse and Jonathan are wrapping gifts for their motherâs birthday. Jeremy decided to wrap up his gift in a box shaped like a cylinder. The box has a radius of 7.25 inches and a height of 15.5 inches. Jesse decided to wrap his gift in a box shaped like a triangular prism. The triangular face has a base of 8.5 inches and a height of 10 inches. The length of the prism is 13.5 inches. The triangular faces are all equilateral. Finally, Jonathan decides to wrap his gift in a box that is a rectangular prism. The dimensions of his gift box are 12.2 inches wide, 20 inches long and 7.25 inches high. (For the cylinder, round your answers to the nearest 10th)
1. Sketch all 3 gift boxes. This should be done neatly with the aid of a ruler and graph paper.
2. Which brother needs to use the most amount of wrapping paper? How do you know? Show all work and explain your answer.
3. The brothers want to hide their momâs gifts in Jeremyâs closet. Whoâs gift will take up the most space in Jeremyâs closet? How do you know? Show all work and explain your answer.
4. Jeremyâs gift costs $49.99, Jesseâs gift costs $45.99 and Jonathanâs gift costs $44.99. The wrapping paper they use costs 10 cents per square inch. Based on your answer in question 2, which brother spends the most money on their motherâs gift? Show all work and
1 âWork



Answer
surface area can be found here
http://math2.org/math/geometry/areasvols.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment