Saturday, December 21, 2013

What to get an elderly woman for her birthday?

gift for women birthday
 on Birthday Gifts for Her, Birthday Gifts for Women
gift for women birthday image



Just Me


My grandma is turning 86 and I want to get her something really special...My mom and I usually get her gift baskets with easy-to-make meals, and handy gadgets to make life a little easier. Last year I got her an aquarium to keep her company since she lives alone. Any ideas? Thanks!


Answer
My daughter asked me what I wanted, I said a portable cd player and some Puccini cd's to play on it ( for when I sit on the patio )

She said " how about an Ipod" LOL, I told her I have enough to worry about without trying to download music.

I got my cd player and the cd's

What is a good birthday gift for a teenage girl that relates to Ireland?




Kristyn


My best friend and I are traveling to England, Ireland, and France in April. Her birthday is coming up and I'd like to get her one thing pertaining to each country since it is our first international trip together and we are both extremely excited. I have gotten her lotion that is called "Paris Amour" and a calender that has pictures from places that we are going to in England but I can't find anything for Ireland. Any ideas? Something that is easy to obtain whether at a store or online would be ideal. Thanks :)


Answer
A camogie (women's hurling) jersey from a county(team) of your choice. Most sports shops would sell them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment