Friday, December 20, 2013

What should I get as a wedding gift to a couple moving to the UK?

gift ideas for her john lewis
 on Mother�s Day Gift Ideas: What to Give to Your Dear Mom
gift ideas for her john lewis image



Amaunette


A friend of mine is getting married within the month, and after the marriage, she and her husband will be moving to the UK. So any wedding gift I get will have to be small. I was thinking of a gift certificate, but I don't know any stores in the UK. Do you have any ideas for a gift certificate I could get that would be useful for a new couple moving to the UK? I would also probably have to buy it online, and I don't know exactly to what city they're moving to, so it would have to be a national chain.


Answer
Some of the national chainstores here in the UK are
Debenhams, Argos, BHS, Boots, Marks & Spencer, John Lewis and House of Fraser. I think they all probably have websites. Personally I'd go for Argos who have stores in most cities here, and they are excellent for people who are setting up a home as they sell all sorts and are reasonably priced.

Where can I buy a leather bookmark in Bristol?




Louise


I need to buy one today - any ideas where I can find one? I've already tried the Mall (M&S, John Lewis, Past Times, WHSmith, Waterstones)


Answer
None of them have one? :S

Hmm try the Bristol Gift shop.. Don't know if they have a store, but maybe if you ask nicely... They might let you pick it up.

http://www.btowstore.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment