Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What do you think about having a baby shower list?

gifts for her list
 on Butterfly Gifts for Her thumbnail
gifts for her list image






I know this is a party I cannot throw myself; however, I'm thinking about having a gift list with things I'll use. I think it's a good idea since most presents are clothes or things you don't use later. I'm thinking about including diapers, lotions, shampoo and creams, blankets, diaper bag, and so on.

Do you think it's rude to include a baby shower gift list?
haha, sorry, I didn't mean to include literally a "list", I'm just saying to include registry information together with the card.



Answer
While its tacky to include a gift request list with the invitation, it is customary to send along a gift registry. Its the same thing, its just more acceptable to say "Mary is registered at X store" rather than say "Mary wants diapers, lotion, shampoo, etc."

What are some good gifts to give a teenage girl who loves fashion?




lizabeth


She loves the stores Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, American Eagle, and American Apparel. I don't want to get her a gift card, because that seems too broad. I looked on all these sights and the gift lists are huge and some don't even have them. If you could pick out a few cute things that you think a teenage girl would like and leave the links it'd be most appreciated! Thanks


Answer
get her UGG BOOTS!!!!!! jewlery and make up!! UGG BOOTS 4SURE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment