Monday, December 16, 2013

What is a good birthday gift idea for my 8 yr old daughter?

gifts for her 50th birthday special
 on 50th birthday mug and cookie tin for her
gifts for her 50th birthday special image



Siana


I'm kind of low in cash and I can't afford a great big party for her. I do however want to make her birthday special. So, I'm wondering what I can do for her to make her birthday memorable. Of course I'm getting her the cake and all. Any creative ideas will be greatly appreciated!


Answer
buy her flowers. even little girls love flowers.....when we got our daughter floweres when she was 7 or 8 she was SOOO thrilled, and you don't have to get a dozen roses and spend 50 dollars, but a few carnations, tulips, rosebuds, etc in a pretty vase with a pretty ribbon around it is great. Or get her a really cute pair of pajamas and slippers, thats always something they can use.

What should I buy my mum for her 50th birthday?




Iz


I don't know what to buy my mum for her 50th birthday - its on saturday! she loves gardening & sewing & i want it to be something special. me and my brother are going to buy something together but i'm not sure about price range - probably about £50 although i'm sure it could be more depending on the gift. Please help us!! Thanks in advance xx


Answer
What about some plants for her garden
Or a book on gardening
Maybe you could get her some Garden tools like some gloves and a shovel
You could get her a book that has sowing patterns in it
Or some thread for her to use
Maybe some sowing needles

Keep Rolling
4wheels




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment