Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How do i send a gift to my girlfriend in a foriegn country on her birthday?

gift for her delivered
 on gifts, cookies, cookie gift, biscuits gifts for women, for her ...
gift for her delivered image



abhi_pitt


I wanna send my girlfrnd a gift on her birthday...only trouble is shes in India....and i dont wnna look like a dick and have my gift delivered at a later(or earlier) date than her birthday...do any of u guys knw of any services which allow timed deliveries?...so that they arrive precisely on the day i want them to?
oh..and i live in the united states...



Answer
any of the overnight shippers can get your package to your GF on a specific day. Fed Ex or UPS take more than one day for overseas packages but they can do timed deliveries with a better than fair delivery rate. Make sure you give them plenty of time and your GF will be thrilled that you were thinking of her.

I had a gift delivered to her at work, do I need to buy another?




elio


I had a gift delivered to a co-worker at work for her birthday, now she's setting up a get together this weekend for a few workers and her "for her birthday" at a local restaurant. Do I need to show up with a gift after already getting one for her?


Answer
Formal gift? No. But do bring a card telling her how much you appreciate her as a dear friend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment