Thursday, December 19, 2013

What are some good and creative ideas for baby shower prizes?

gift for women ideas
 on Top Gifts For Women - List Of The Best Gift Ideas For Women | Bash ...
gift for women ideas image



So-Kalli


Need gift ideas please!


Answer
I just hosted my SIL's baby shower on sunday. We had so much fun!

So long as it is a womens only shower, for prizes you could make up little pamper packs. It doesn't have to be large, expensive OR baby orientated when it comes to prizes.

Packs with things like scented candles, mini champayne bottles, chocolates, small photo frames, lip balms/gloss, bath oils/soaps, body lotions, shower gel, loofah...
Just pick 3-4 small items per pack and wrap up in clear cellophane and decorate with curling ribbon and bows and it will look lovely, be practical and a treat for nearly every woman.

or just boxes of chocolates always go down a treat! Or inexpensive bottles of wine or champayne.

Have fun!

What kind of gifts should I get for people I don't know?




Sandra


I am going to meet my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin for the first time. I will be bringing these presents with me on the airplane so I can't get bath sets or something like that like I wanted to. Any ideas for what I should get them that is allowed on the airplane? Gift ideas for women and ideas for men as Christmas presents. Thank you!


Answer
give them money, so they can buy what they want :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment