Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Realistlicly what do you want for christmas 2012?

gifts for her christmas 2012
 on this gift guide shows a list of christmas gifts that we have
gifts for her christmas 2012 image



connor


I really don't know what to ask for I have pretty much everything I need so I want know What have you guys asked your partents, girlfriends or just anyone for christmas?


Answer
i am an adult and within the last couple of years have come ot realize i really don't need much and its actually hard to think of things to put on a list.
i've been trying to think lately and this is all i've come up with and i'm sure my parents are gonna pressure me to think of more cuz they like to buy everyone an equal amount but i don't care how many or few presents i get.
here's what i've got on my list so far...
-titanic on dvd
-a new club chair for my room
-this pair of winter boots i really like
-gift cards for stores/restaurants

What is a good Christmas present for anyone?




mkd568


My family is doing a gift exchange for Christmas. It isn't a secret santa and it isn't a white elephant. We need to bring a gift that is around $25, good for a guy or girl, and would be good for any age range. I have a number of ideas that would be good for each person individually, but I'm finding it difficult to find a gift for literally anyone. Thoughts on what I could do?


Answer
$25 is a tight budget to be one and Christmas is just round the corner, you would probably have to order online because going to the mall would be hectic. Try looking at things on the list here, I found them pretty helpful :)

http://www.top10christmasgiftsfor2012.com/top-10-christmas-gifts-for-2012-cost-effective/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment