Thursday, December 19, 2013

I need to get my Mom a Christmas gift in 4 days. I'm going to the mall one of those days?

gift for her under $30
 on Gifts for Her: Under $30 Giving gifts would be easier if we all had ...
gift for her under $30 image



Thomas B


I'm going to the mall 2 times before Christmas. I need to get my Mom a gift under 30$. 1st: Do you think a set of 4 Engraved Wine glasses will come in before Christmas if I order them Monday. 2nd: If not what else could i get her?


Answer
try things remembered, if u have one in ur mall. they have great things and i believe u can get the engravings the same day.

What should I get my mom for Christmas?




Noel


So I have absolutely no idea what to get my mom for Christmas! I was thinking maybe a little gift basket from bath and body works or some slippers but idk. I'm looking for a gift under $30. Any suggestions on what I should get her when I go to the mall or target this week??? Thanks!


Answer
Oooooh!!! If you do the gift basket, get her some "Aloe Infused Socks" from Bath & Body Works... They are Incredible!!! Get her something thoughtful! Ya know, like, Take a "Christmas" picture of yourself, buy a frame that says Merry Christmas on it and give that to her!!! I guarantee you that she will love it! You know how moms are...they love sentimental!!! =) Give her that AND the socks! =) If she likes Starbucks, get her a Starbucks gift card with that and put it in the sock so it's an Extra surprise when she opens it! =) Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment