Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What to put in a gift basket for girlfriends 18th birthday?

gifts for her 18th
 on 18th birthday party balloon
gifts for her 18th image



scofield


we've only been seeing each other for a couple of weeks but her birthday is coming up and really the first question is, is a gift basket of little presents a good idea? (as opposed to something a bit less personal, or something it would be too soon in the relationship to give), and then what should go in the gift basket? i was thinking maybe some funny or quirky things but also just general gifts your 18 year old girl would like
and maybe something with an inscription like a lighter (too manly?) or folding mirror thing that girls use



Answer
are you making it yourself? if not you can get a custom made one by emailing: anneandcogifts@yahoo.com. I got one for my friend from here and it was pretty neat. you can get her the usually girly perfume, lotions, and stuff

What is a good Santa gift for 18 yearold?




Grin


I am finished shopping but I can not think of a Santa gift for my 18 yearold daughter. In my house the Santa gift is always a big gift.
She has a phone, computer, car, etc.
Price range $100 to $300.
I got my 15 yearold a Chi straightener as her Santa gift is that big enough?
They are hard to buy for, all they asked for was clothes or boots.
My husband does not like giving gift cards or cash.



Answer
Just buy them clothes or boots then! The Chi straightener was a good call!

You could always buy them some jewelry (Tiffany & co. does amazing things and it's in your price range!)

Good luck xxxxx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment