Friday, December 6, 2013

What is an appropriate high school graduation gift for a first cousin you arent very close with?

gifts for her high school graduation
 on ... her graduation gift thgio 1 [Photos] Minah shows her graduation gift
gifts for her high school graduation image



Lizzie B


I have to go to a high school graduation party tomorrow for a wealthy cousin of mine who I dont know much about...do I give her money? Or just a card? Help! Thanks all!


Answer
A card would be fine.

What to get an indie as a high school graduation gift?




Marguerite


I have this friend who is graduating high school and I really like him. He's an indie guy and I don't know what to give him as a graduation present. He's going on a road trip over the summer so maybe the gift could relate to his road trip or college? I don't know?


Answer
Give him an Itunes gift card. We indies are crazy about indie & obscure music after all.
If he's a jewelry-wearing guy, search "indie jewelry" on the Internet.
Anything vintage you think he'd like (posters, art, jewelry, hat, sunglasses, etc.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment