Friday, December 6, 2013

Where are good ideas for Christmas present for kids?

gifts for her christmas 2012
 on Christmas Gifts for Her 2012 - Esquire - Lands End ... | I'll take th ...
gifts for her christmas 2012 image



Jasmine


I have 4 neices/nephews from 3 to 10. Where's a good place to get ideas for gifts for Christmas? And is it better to buy online or fight the lines of Black Friday?


Answer
There are many lists put out by different toy stores, kids magazines,etc.

There is the Toys R Us Fabulous 15:
http://www.santaschristmascorner.com/toys-r-us-fabulous-15-toys-r-us-2012-holiday-hot-toy-list/

Also, K-Mart has it's own Fab 15 list:
http://www.santaschristmascorner.com/k-mart-top-15-christmas-toys-for-2012-part-1/

There are others, but I don't know the URLs off the top of my head.

As far as online vs black friday, I personally shop online. One, I don't like to get up early. Two, I don't like being trampled by people trying to get the 3 TVs for the special price. And Three, you will usually find bargains just as good or nearly as good online if you keep your eyes open.

Realistlicly what do you want for christmas 2012?




connor


I really don't know what to ask for I have pretty much everything I need so I want know What have you guys asked your partents, girlfriends or just anyone for christmas?


Answer
i am an adult and within the last couple of years have come ot realize i really don't need much and its actually hard to think of things to put on a list.
i've been trying to think lately and this is all i've come up with and i'm sure my parents are gonna pressure me to think of more cuz they like to buy everyone an equal amount but i don't care how many or few presents i get.
here's what i've got on my list so far...
-titanic on dvd
-a new club chair for my room
-this pair of winter boots i really like
-gift cards for stores/restaurants




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment