Saturday, December 7, 2013

What does a person get for a 90 something yr old lady for christmas?

gift ideas for women over 90
 on ... Women | Unique Stop Violence Against Women Gift Ideas - CafePress
gift ideas for women over 90 image



cnacyn


I work in a care home, taking care of the elderly and I picked her to give a gift. She may have not long to live. So I was wondering what ideas I can get to give this woman a sweet gift under $20.00.


Answer
a comfy throw blanket and fuzzy warm socks. :)

Are 1/8 ctw diamond earrings a good present? What would you think if you received them?




PlasticTre


I bought a pair for 3 women in my family on sale for $37 each (retail $125), and I'm also giving them each a large scented candle. I just feel that maybe the diamond earrings weren't such a good idea, I just really wanted to buy them diamonds that I could afford. 1/4 ctw earrings were $90 so that wasn't affordable.


Answer
That's a really nice gift. I would be happy. I'm not getting jack sh*it for x-mess even thou I bought everyone gifts :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment