Sunday, December 1, 2013

How many gifts are you getting your kids for Christmas?

gifts for her at 70
 on Divorce Gifts for Her
gifts for her at 70 image



Natasha


I have three kids. I'm getting them 5 each. I shopped Black Friday so some gifts vary from $4 to $30. Grandma gets them the big gifts. We have a big family so we have nephews, brothers, sisters and in-laws. Happy Holidays.


Answer
I am a kid, well teen. From my main parent I get about two or three larger gifts about $75 in price or one huge gift like $300 then about three-five things between $5 and $70 and then one to two stockings filled with about ten-thirty items total of stuff mostly around $1-5 but a few things around $10
then another person who's like a second parent to me/was a parent kinda to me at one point gets me one thing usually just $15-50 or a giftcard equivalent to that
so from "parents/parent figures"
i get around eight things excluding stocking and about thirty things if you include stocking stuffers and get all in total like $500 i guess spent on me by parents/parent figures

Any ideas on how to get cash for a Vanilla Visa gift card?




nothing.


I have a Visa gift card with about $70 left on it. It doesn't work at the ATM & I really need cash.
I've been trying to sell it for $60, but no one is taking me up on it.



Answer
Selling it for 35 is the best you will get




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment