Friday, December 6, 2013

We are having a surprise 50th for my parents, should we ask for donations to their charity?

gifts for her gadget
 on ... karaoke party - CHRISTMAS 2012: Gadget gifts for her - handbag.com
gifts for her gadget image



Peaceful f


My parents have been extremely active in the American Cancer Society. Every one is aware of this. They truly don't need any more gifts or gadgets. How can we ask for donations for the charity of their choice, or should we just ask for a donation in their name to a charity of the individuals choice?


Answer
You could put "In Lieu of gifts, please make a contribution to the ACS" since people will want to bring a gift of some sort, and this would address the issue up front.

What one baby item do you wish someone would make/invent to make having small children easier?




NickyWorth


Is there some handmade gift or unique gadget that you wish someone would create to make the lives of those of us with small children a little easier.

For example: better diaper bags, organic burp cloths...etc.
You are not limited to my examples....please share your perspective!



Answer
they need to make a thing that is warm and moves up and down to simulate breathing -- my son falls asleep all the time on me and when I put him down he wakes up. I'd put him on the warm breathy thingy and he'd stay asleep. that's my magical invention, I'll let you know when it's in stores ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment