Saturday, December 7, 2013

What do you women find extremely attractive in your ideal MAN!!?

gift ideas for quirky women
 on Mr Tea Mug | Funny Gifts for Men | Find Me A Gift
gift ideas for quirky women image



Mr. E


What is it about men that makes your ovaries explode with lust?

You can name more then one.

Physically?
Personality-wise?
Mentally?
Maybe some talents?
Quirky mannerisms?

Please be specific...



Answer
Lately for the past couple of years, I've had all the time in the world to think about what I really want in a man. I've met different types of guys who have opened up various aspects of the world to me.. I've met a guy who I thought was the absolute ideal person until I thought deeper about it. Just thought it might be interesting to perhaps list a few characteristics I would want my ideal man to possess. I'm sure a lot of other women would feel the same way inside.

Down to the very basics, the ideal man must be honest: he must not lie, cheat or deceive. He must be wise and be able to teach me more about the world and myself. I want a man to make me become a better person, to encourage me and to support me while i'm weak. I want him to be strong and also be able to show his weak side at times. I want him to be able to engage endless conversations. I want him to show respect, to take in consideration my opinions and ideas. I want him to be loving and caring and to never grow tired. I would want him to put up with me and accept me for the way I am. Superficially, I want a man who would go out of his way at any time to my need. I would want him to come from a nice family with nice friends. I would want him to have a future and direction. I would like a guy who remembers special dates and is full of surprises. Small gifts from time to time, little unexpected notes here and there, lots of reassuring love.

Most of all, I would love a guy who would change for me. The most important thing I find in a guy would be his personality and his loyalty.

Obviously I will not find a man who would fulfill every single criteria i have just mentioned.. so compromise takes its place from then on..

I am sick of love games. I really am, and I'm sure many of you are as well.. Sweet talk and extreme random acts of kindness are just meaningless to me now.. I feel manipulated when guys do that..
I really want to find the man I will marry and just settle down into life.. I want to get to know him well - both the bad and the good.. My previous post concerned consequences dealing with the future, perhaps I was wrong.. perhaps I was just too scared of becoming heartbroken all over again.

Silly stocking stuffer-type present?




annabanana


I want to get a little stocking stuffer for each of my coworkers. I can buy or make them. The point is to have them be kind of silly and quirky. Like last year, someone gave out penguins that poop jelly beans.
If it helps, we are all science teachers, so it could be something related to that. But it has to work for men and women and is supposed to be cute and funny for each of them.
Any ideas?



Answer
Try these links for cool & unique gift ideas! Where do u find a pooping penguin? I don't know what could TOP that!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment