Sunday, December 1, 2013

Is it ok to give someone a pre-ordered gift for christmas?

gift for her on christmas
 on Making Felt Christmas Decorations - Part Four - Gift Ideas For Her
gift for her on christmas image



Amanda


There is a wii game I know my friend will love for christmas, the only problem is that it doesn't officially come out until 2/8. There is the option to pre-order it on amazon. Is it ok to give a print out of the pre-order as a gift for christmas, to show what will be coming for them, or is it tacky?


Answer
No, I think that is ok....give them a nice card and put a picture of the gift in the card. They will like the fact that you are thinking of them and getting them this amazing gift.

Other than a shelter how would you go about giving out gifts for christmas to strangers?




closure


I am thinking to give out a good amount of small gifts for christmas and was thinking of homeless shelters but other than that can you guys think of any other organizations I could possibly give my gifts for christmas?
What I have to give as gifts is a boat load of an assortment of different winter scarfs.



Answer
Toys for Tots - call your local fire station about this. Also, contact your local Veterans offices and ask about helping out families of deployed soldiers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment