Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Spiritually speaking how does a broke atheist celebrate the holidays?

gifts for her holiday
 on Romantic Christmas Gifts for Men: Christmas Gift Ideas for Guys
gifts for her holiday image



aa


No faith or religion so no spiritual aspect to celebrating the birth of Christ. No money to spend on gifts or holiday cheer. So what do you do with yourselves? Or is it just another day in your life? ;)
@car12 That's pretty broke.
"a broke atheist" means just that. I am not assuming all atheists are broke.



Answer
You don't have to be religious to have holiday spirit : ) I don't necessarily believe, but I ADORE christmas!

What is a good idea for a funny and cute Valentines Day gift for my boyfriend?




molly


I'm 18 and we have been together for 2 years. I given him such a wide variety of gifts for holidays and such that I'm starting to run out of ideas!! Any Ideas?


Answer
Take him to dinner and a movie. Or bowling and pizza. Or skating and ice cream later on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment