Sunday, December 1, 2013

How can a Pisces man win a Virgo womans heart?

gift for virgo woman
 on VIRGO iPhone Case - Wuki Smuki
gift for virgo woman image






I am a Pisces man and I want to won a Virgo womans hear but she doesn't like to express feelings and she is aggressive I have true feelings for her but idk what to do


Answer
Virgo women love intelligence in a man, so find ways of showing that. Be respectful and kind. Because she's really picky, be careful buying gifts or taking her places she wouldn't want to be, or to a restaraunt she dislikes - it'd help to pay attention closely to all of her likes and dislikes. She'll appreciate if you notice the little things. Overall be a responsible gentleman and she should fall for you =)

Virgo birthday present, How should I approach it?




Beats


I am thinking of giving this virgo woman a Louis Vuitton handbag for her birthday present. What do you think? I heard they don't like surprises. How should I approach it?


Answer
If you have that kind of money to spend on such a gift - then certainly - Go for it....!

However, if you work hard for your money this type of extravagance may be thought of as "unthinkable"

Depends on the woman- she may prefer a flat screen or Ipad instead.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment