Sunday, December 1, 2013

Where can I find Personalized Corporate Gifts in Singapore?

gifts for her in singapore
 on Red Roses - 24 Red Roses Hand Bouquet Singapore
gifts for her in singapore image



Ea


Im looking for creative custom made gifts that will be truly treasured by our clients. I've seen a few stores in Bugis Junction but the items are priced outside my comfort zone.

Please send me the address of the shop if possible. Many thanks!



Answer
Hi Ea. The below10 dollar shop is famous for this type of service. Last Christmas, we gave custom made traveling bags for our big partners and they love the design.
You can browse their website to get corporate gift ideas.

What small gift is Uniquely Singapore ?




Asha R


I have a few friends in Thailand, and will be visitting them this year again. I want to get them a gift from Singapore, that is something 'uniquely Singaporean'. any idea ?

im not that good at getting gifts, so friends birthdays and christmas is a really stressful time for me lol.



Answer
Go chinatown to get small gift sets with merlion logo which represent singapore. Happy holidays.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment