Friday, December 6, 2013

How can I offer gift cards for major brands on my website?

gift for her promotion
 on Quality Hot Valentine Gifts on sale - we are China Hot Valentine Gifts ...
gift for her promotion image



Robsthings


When you go to Walgreens etc, there are a variety of gift cards available to applebees, the gap, etc. I've looked at a lot of pre-paid visa affiliate programs, but I would like to find an affiliate program that offers other gift cards, that I can offer to my customers. Any suggestions?


Answer
Hi,

I have a lot of experience marketing small companies online (I have 3 companies). One of the best ways is to sign up at business directories and protals. These are basically listings of businesses (simliar to the phone book). The advantage is that these portals usually get a lot of traffic and they're ranked high on Google because of all the quality links they contain.

My favorite portal is called Directory Exclusive. I signed up a few weeks ago because they're giving a away a free business card holder when a person enter's their company info. I received it in the mail 3 days ago =)

I don't know if they still have that promotion, but you can try to get the free card holder here:


http://www.exclusive-directory-cards-holder.info

Good Luck

How long will it take for my mcdonalds monopoly gift card to ship?




JDog is th


I just won a $5 Walmart gift card (yes I know very exciting) from the Monopoly peel to win at McD's. The confirmation said 8-10 WEEKS to ship! Is that just worst case scenario or will it really take that long?


Answer
my experince with contests yes thats about right. Usually a sponsor waits till the promotion to end before they ship everything. I won a few in other contests and it took longer than the 10 weeks but had another that came about 6 weeks so it can depend. So pretty much it will be a supprise in the mail box :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment