Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of Christmas?

gift for her to say i love you
 on up hopin for a guarantee, but love keeps her promise every time you ...
gift for her to say i love you image



Duderoni


What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of
Christmas?



Answer
The first verse runs:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
a partridge in a pear tree

The second verse:

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree

The third verse begins to show some metrical variance, as explained below:

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Three French hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree

...and so forth, until the last verse:

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Twelve drummers drumming
eleven pipers piping
ten lords a' leaping
nine ladies dancing
eight maids a' milking
seven swans a' swimming
six geese a' laying
five gold rings
four calling birds
three French hens
two turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree


My school did a funny version, with things like on the first day of christmas Miss.... gave to me a detention slip for Lee! It was very funny!

What should I get engraved on a lighter as a gift for my boyfriend?




Colay


I am ordering a Zippo Lighter from Things Remembered (an engraving store) and I don't know what I should get engraved on it. I was thinking a monogram, but than I figured that was too original and I wanted to get a cute little message on there that goes with the gift and love.. Something like, "Baby, you put the spark in my life". Anything would be helpful!!


Answer
If you really loved me, you would stop smoking.
OR
If I really loved you, I would not be encouraging your life-threatening habit by giving you this lighter.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment