Monday, December 2, 2013

What is the appropriate price-range for gifts for parents of the bride and groom?

gifts for her 50.00
 on Vintage Sea Shells Candle : Gifts
gifts for her 50.00 image



tsukaira


My fiance and I are splitting the costs of our wedding 3 way with us, my parents, and his parents. What is the normal price range for thank you gifts for parents who are contributing equally as yourself to the big event?


Answer
I would say $30.00-50.00, 30.00 if you are getting them each something and 50.00 if it's something for both of them.

Can I open a checkings account with American Express Gift Cards?




M


I have two $100.00 gift cards and one $50.00 gift card. Is it possible to open up a checkings/savings account with these?


Answer
Gift cards have no cash value




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment