Monday, November 25, 2013

What are little gifts that I can get my friends for christmas?

gifts for her at 70
 on Vintage 49th Birthday Gifts For Her Invitation
gifts for her at 70 image



Alixx


I want to get a few of my friends so gifts for christmas :) So just a couple points before you suggest.
*We are all in highschool, 15-16, so nothing too kiddish (note that I said too kiddish!)
*If you have any idea's for homemad gifts that would be awesome
*And lastly, I do not have a ton of money, so please nothing that cost much



Answer
You can get a bunch of $0.99 or cheap stuff on ebay. Just type in random stuff. Fake diamond earrings, cell phone charms, cell phone covers, weird key chains
For $0.01 plus free shipping you can get 70 pc. bling stick-on decal for phones or whatever else you can stick rhinestones on
For $0.01 plus free shipping you can get a leather 3d bling iphone cover

I just typed in "diamond" and did the search results for "price + shipping lowest first". Type in any random search word. Bracelet, necklace, headband, sunglasses, people sell a lot of sh** for cheap. A lot starting at 1 cent. You could fill stockings with a thousand stocking stuffers if you have $10.

How many gifts are you getting your kids for Christmas?




Natasha


I have three kids. I'm getting them 5 each. I shopped Black Friday so some gifts vary from $4 to $30. Grandma gets them the big gifts. We have a big family so we have nephews, brothers, sisters and in-laws. Happy Holidays.


Answer
I am a kid, well teen. From my main parent I get about two or three larger gifts about $75 in price or one huge gift like $300 then about three-five things between $5 and $70 and then one to two stockings filled with about ten-thirty items total of stuff mostly around $1-5 but a few things around $10
then another person who's like a second parent to me/was a parent kinda to me at one point gets me one thing usually just $15-50 or a giftcard equivalent to that
so from "parents/parent figures"
i get around eight things excluding stocking and about thirty things if you include stocking stuffers and get all in total like $500 i guess spent on me by parents/parent figures




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment