Sunday, November 24, 2013

Should parents who dont pay child support be allowed or denied visitation?

gift ideas for women aged 90
 on Board Game Gift Ideas [Slideshow]
gift ideas for women aged 90 image



Meghan


I am writing an essay on this topic above. I am looking for some information on it but cant seem to find much to write about...any links or help in general will be greatly appreciated. The essay doesn't even have to be on this topic specifically I just need a interesting way to analyze child support in at least 6 pages. If you have a different idea send it my way I'm open to anything having to do with child support. Thanks in advance!


Answer
Fatherless children account for 90% of crime. Which do you think is more important, preventing child support arrears, or preventing murders?
http://squidoo.com/children-of-separated-parents#module104735811

Besides, only 7% of those ordered to pay refuse to. Before you start making any presumptions about child support, you should take the time to learn about it.

I know a man who owes $85,000 in child support arrears, but none of it is due to not paying, or refusing to pay. He was ordered to pay retroactive child support to the woman who molested him when he was 12 years old and waited 14 years to file on him. A woman can wait up to 23 years to name the father of her children and be awarded up to 18 years of retroactive child support.

In a California case, the children of David Bren, (age 18 & 22) were allowed to sue their father for $134 million dollars in retroactive child support. The parents were never married. However, since 1988 the father paid the mother $18,000.00 a month in child support. Unfortunately, he paid it without a court order, so it was a considered a gift

In this Mancession, 80% of layoffs involve men, but the states do not inform ones paying child support that they get free help to modify the court orders, forcing them into arrears if they get laid off a job, which then allows the states to collect 15% in federal matching funds.

Also, of the total amount of arrears reportedly owed, the vast majority is interest penalties.
http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/07/assessing-CS-debt/execsum.htm#Why

If you want to discuss this fully, we can exchange emails. Come to Dads House and post your question, if you truly and to learn about this.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dads_House_Ed_Ctr/

Of note, while only 7% of those ordered to pay child support refuse, 40% of those ordered to pay child support are denied access to their children.

Want to contribute to my next video on child support? I need a segment recorded by a woman asking the question, "What types of child support are there?".
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC8077B1999DA0324

For 22 years, I have volunteered my time working with divorced/single fathers dealing in family law issues, such as child support, teaching them about what the states are not telling support obligors.
ââ

Should my mom be forcing me to get confirmed?




Cece


I've been raised catholic, but religion isn't a hugely important part of my life. This year is the year I should be getting Confirmed, but I have a problem : The classes run until September, every single Sunday from 5-8 and I have to attend at least 90% of classes to be confirmed. The thing is that I already have Hockey on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, Guitar on Wednesdays and Drama on Fridays. I'm afraid that making a commitment when I've already got so much on will cause a lot of stress and anxiety, especially when I feel it's not vitally important for me to get confirmed right now. However, my Mother is forcing me to do it as she thinks I should have no say in the matter. I've tried talking to her but she won't relent. What should I do?


Answer
Goodness, Cece, you do have a busy schedule. I can see why you are concerned about stress. I would be concerned, too.
Maybe you could try this. Go to your guitar and drama teachers and explain that you will need to skip their classes for a few weeks ... that you enjoy you lessons with them but that you mother wants you to go to Confirmation classes and that you canât do both at the same time. And tell them that once you have finished taking the Confirmation classes you will begin your classes with them again. Most adults, priests, and teachers will understand that you will need to do what your mother and father are telling you to do ... especially since i am guessing that you are about 11 or 12 years old since that is about the age Confirmation classes are usually give to young men and women. Most adults will not tell your parents how to raise you unless they are abusing you in some way --- like beating you or something.
If it helps you at all to know this, your mother wouldnât be insisting that you take your Confirmation classes unless she loved you ---- parents who love their children want them to learn about their religion ---- it is a gift that their parents gave them and that they want to give you, too.
I am 61 years old but it wasn't until I grew up that i finally learned that the greatest gift my parents gave me was Jesus and their Christian faith. But when I was your age, my parents had to force my sisters and me to go to Sunday school and church, too. In fact, they forced us to go until we were 16 years old ... but even then they preferred us to go. We didnât want to go just like you donât right now.
And who knows, if you have any questions about Jesus and your religion, the teacher and classes might answer them for you and your religion might become more important to you that it is now.
The reason that I suggested that you take a break from your guitar and drama classes is because hockey is seasonal so you wouldnât be able to take a break from that without affecting your hockey playing. But your guitar and drama shouldnât be affected in the least if you take a temporary break ... in fact, it might be nice for your to take a break from them ... you even might enjoy them even more when you start them again.
I hope that gives you an idea you can use, Cece. I will be praying for you and your parents.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment