Saturday, November 30, 2013

Obama Voters: Do you really want to give more money away to people that do not pay taxes?

gift for her 500
 on 40th Birthday Charm Bracelet Jewellery Gift For Her - A1Gifts,UK
gift for her 500 image



dmbfans101


Barry's 95% thought includes giving people that paid $0 in taxes a gift of $500 per person. Do you believe in transferring money to people who do not contribute?


Answer
Yeah, he thinks we should contribute more while the lazy people who haven't worked a day in their life should get a break, Obama sucks.

I won a $2,500 gift card for AAFES! How much will I have to pay in taxes at the end of the year?




shawn.kowa


I won a $2,500 gift card for AAFES! How much will I have to pay in taxes at the end of the year? My state of residence is FL (no state taxes). I am active duty military.
My taxable income will only be around 34,000 or so.



Answer
Assuming that you are single, the tax rate for taxable income exceeding $34,000 in 2010 is taxed at 25%. To be more clear, when you say that your taxable income will be around $34,000 have you already subtracted off your deductions (or the standard deduction of $5,700) and your personal exemption of $3,650.

I hope this helps.
Gary




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment