Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I have recently purchased a gift from Singapore but the packed been stuck in Miam?

gift for her singapore
 on Gift Ideas for Mothers Day | OpenRice Singapore
gift for her singapore image



Katia


I purchased a gift from Singapore website and the customs had stopped it at the Sorting Facility
what should i do about it and where should i call ? I really need my parcel to get to me. Thank you



Answer
It can take weeks to go through US Customs before it will be released to continue on. There is really nothing you can do except wait. If it is there beyond 2 weeks then you can contact US Customs about it but no guarantee they will help you

What small gift is Uniquely Singapore ?




Asha R


I have a few friends in Thailand, and will be visitting them this year again. I want to get them a gift from Singapore, that is something 'uniquely Singaporean'. any idea ?

im not that good at getting gifts, so friends birthdays and christmas is a really stressful time for me lol.



Answer
Go chinatown to get small gift sets with merlion logo which represent singapore. Happy holidays.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment