Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What are some good ideas for gifts for coworkers?

gifts for her desk
 on 2014 Birds and Bloom Desk Calendar | Gifts For Her | Women's Gift ...
gifts for her desk image



sweetie_k_


Last year, a couple people in our group at work gave out presents for Christmas. One gave out desk calendars, and another gave each of us chocolate and a bottle of wine. I want to give out something, but not repeat their ideas, since I'm not sure if they are doing the same things again.


Answer
Take an oven mitt (cheap at dollar stores) and put in a package of either cookie mix, brownie mix or cake mix, then stuff tissue wrap in top. Attach card that says "I hope you bake up something as sweet as you this holiday season!"
or....
take holiday mugs (again, dollar store) and place a styrofoam ball inside that fits it, then stick suckers or candy bars on skewers until you fill it all over and make a candy bouquet.
or....
make some peppermint bark (white choc. or vanilla bark melted with crushed peppermint thrown in)...put in a cute gift bag (the clear ones) with pretty ribbon....or make some other kind of goodie like chex mix, roasted pecans, fudge, etc.

What was the last gift you brought for someone?




TeamSabrin


Today I got my friend Destiny's birthday gift, and she's gotten me nice gifts in the past, so I brought her 5 bath and body works hand sanitizers the 5 for $5 deal, and a body spray from the Secret Wonderland collection. What was the last gift you brought for someone?


Answer
I randomly buy candy and give it to my friends. It cheers them up during a sucky school day. I think the last thing might have been... Honestly, it was McDonald's burger. I know that sounds weird and very un-gift like but my friend just took her ACT and her parents were grilling her about it so I drove out during lunch and got her one. EVEN THOUGH, I hate McDonald's... she always wants to go there.

I am so not a convential gift person. Like, on my friends last birthday my friend and I chipped in a bought her a cake and some balloons and sat it on her desk in her first class.

God, they're all food. :P At least my friends aren't hungry! XDDD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment