Friday, November 29, 2013

How long will it take for my mcdonalds monopoly gift card to ship?

gift for her promotion
 on ... Fingernail RING wholesale retail Jewelry Promotion gift for her him
gift for her promotion image



JDog is th


I just won a $5 Walmart gift card (yes I know very exciting) from the Monopoly peel to win at McD's. The confirmation said 8-10 WEEKS to ship! Is that just worst case scenario or will it really take that long?


Answer
my experince with contests yes thats about right. Usually a sponsor waits till the promotion to end before they ship everything. I won a few in other contests and it took longer than the 10 weeks but had another that came about 6 weeks so it can depend. So pretty much it will be a supprise in the mail box :)

How long are Aeropostale gift cards good for?




GabiGlitte


I found an Aeropostale gift card I got for my birthday at the beginning of last year. It's for $20. If I used it in August, which I plan to, will it still be good?


Answer
The Aeropostale Gift Card never expires or charges fees. You should still have the $20 on the gift card.

One thing to note: sometimes companies give away gift cards for free during a promotion. There cards might expire.

I would call and check the balance.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment