Friday, November 29, 2013

How do you use a gift card online?

gift for women online
 on ... Women's Day Combo Gifts to Kolkata,Buy Women's Day Gift Online to
gift for women online image



niall


I have an all saints gift card that I got 2 days ago, and the woman at the counter said I can use it to buy online. How do I? What do I type in and where?
I've tried typing in the card number into the promotional code section, but it just says that code does not exist...
I want to know where to type in my all saints gift card number online.



Answer
a promotional code would be a coupon, etc. During the payment process it will have an area to put your gift card number. You probably haven't gone far enough into the process to see that part yet.

What's a truly great gift to get the woman who has everything?




CanadianGi


There's a woman who recently helped me out. Not that it matters, but she's very wealthy - has everything imaginable under the sun plus more - and wants for nothing! I want to give her a small something to show my appreciation & gratitude. (More than just a heart-felt thanks.) Any ideas?


Answer
You could write a song or poem. (or draw/paint/make someonething) Something "original" is always a unique gift. I really like homemade gifts. You know the person was thinking of you when they made it.

I've seen places online where they will convert your photo into a watercolor, charcoal painting, etc. That might be a cute idea if she has a special family member or pet in her life. I think she'd appreciate having a pretty picture like this.

Does she have a favorite food? you can usually find unique chocolate, jellies, sauces, pasta, cheese, wine, coffee, tea, candies, etc. online too. Something simple, but she'd know you put in a little effort to find it.

For a really simple gift- a nice picture frame or album is usually a good idea. If you buy a smaller frame, you can display a gift card inside for a small add-on gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment