Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What will happen if I return something at the store without a receipt?

gifts for her from walmart
 on Justin Bieber Bedding and Bedroom Decor
gifts for her from walmart image



Jessica Ra


I bought a few Christmas gifts from Walmart, JC Penney, and Old Navy. I need to return some things to all stores and get my money back, but the problem is that I do not have my receipts. I have my Old Navy receipt, but I accidentally threw away my JC Penney and Walmart receipt while cleaning out my wallet. What will happen when I go to the stores to return my things without a receipt? I feel so embarrassed about this.


Answer
They may give you a store credit rather than a refund.

â¬â

What is a good way to tell family and friends I registered for baby gifts?




cplwife82


I am due with my 3rd child in march, I registered for baby gifts at walmart and babies r us. how do I tell my family and friends. I thought I put a post on facebook and if someone wants to get me something so be it. My stuff from my other kids is broken or so wore out. I made a cute picture to tell them about the baby coming soon and where we registered. It is titled Cuteness Alert! It tells them I wish we could celebrate together, and hate being away. I live in cali and have no friends and family by me, so I can't have a shower,hubby is in the military. Does it sound tasteful?
additional info: for those who say you only have one baby shower. I never had a baby shower,(yep never had the stack of presents, the cookies shaped like a rattle or the never ending baby shower games.) I moved away from family and friends when I was 5 months preggy with my first. My family gave me a goodbye dinner and bought me a few things that's it. Husband family got us nothing. With my 2nd, I flew home to visit and my family took me to lunch and gave me a few gift cards and a few clothes to take home with me. I can't fly this year I am having a complicated pregnancy, and no one ever comes sees me. I just bought my aunts stuff for their baby showers for 2nd babies off their registeries, I got an invite in the mail for a shower 2000 miles away. I can't have a baby shower with just my husband and kids.



Answer
I think your initial method is the best one, just post it on facebook. And don't worry about having a baby shower for your 3rd child, its super common these days. I run a baby shower info site and I get hundreds of emails of moms on their second and third kid wanting to create a baby shower.

http://baby-shower-decoration-ideas.com/top-three-baby-registry-tips-to-follow/

Have a great baby shower and take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment