Friday, February 14, 2014

Who gets a gift from who on wedding day?




sumomosayu


I got my parents gifts that are very personal from me. Should my fiance get them something too, or just get his own parents something? And vice versa. Do his parents get something from the both of us?
He was with me when I bought my parents gifts. They are mom and dad frames. I thought they were very sweet. But then when he started looking for his groomsmen gifts, he started wondering if he should get my parents something from him as well. We did talk about it. We just don't know what etiquette calls for.



Answer
Gifts to both sets of parents are from both of you.In the past,it was to say thank you for paying for the wedding,now it's more a token of your gratitude for their support.These gifts can be anything.The picture frames sound lovely

Wedding gift for wife on wedding day?




michael r


I was recently told that I have to give my soon-to-be-wife a gift on our wedding day. I have absolutely no clue what to get. Please post any ideas you may have. PLease try not to post jewelry because I feel that is all I ever get here. I am willing to spend up to $500.


Answer
I was going to say a charm bracelet...with one charm on it...pertaining to the start of your lives together....but if jewelry is out of the question...why not purchase a bed and breakfast room somewhere for when the honeymoon is over...a small get away....to use when you and her both feel like you need too..or if you live near an ocean or the gulf...a sunset sail boat ride...or a gift certificate to a fancy dress shop...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment