Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ideas for 1 year date anniversary gift ?




Ania K


we're not married, so it's not a wedding anniversary. we're in a long distance relationship-as in i'm in europe-US....


Answer
For our first year anniversary I made a book for him. It is pretty much a scrap book. As long as you have a variety of pictures and trinkets from over the year it is not too hard. It was only 8-10 pages long and it sounds sappy but he really liked it.

You can find lots of ideas for scrap book pages on the web or some stores offer classes. we just had our second year anniversary and I just added to the old book. I think it will be cool to look back on down the road. Just be advised the supplies can get expensive and it takes time to do it right. If you do decide to do this for the last page put "To Be Continued" I thought it was cute and very romantic. Good Luck

Boyfriends 1 year anniversary gift?




volleyball


The day after my 16th birthday is our 1year. We are 15 and we love each other very much so I would like to get him a great gift; especially since he's taking me for my bday to a resturant that spins so i get a 360 view of the city <3 and he's getting me something totally unknown for the 1yr.

he plays hockey and lax and is into paintball. I cannot make him a mix tape cuz he made me1. he has an ipod, cloths (over $2,000 in bank) xbox and an endless #of games, headset, controlers, he pretty much has everything so i need lajit ideas! plzz



Answer
photo jigsaw puzzle
http://www.bing.com/search?q=photo+puzzles&qs=HS&sk=HS1&pq=p&sp=2&sc=8-1&form=QBRE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment