Monday, February 10, 2014

Should I ask my hubby to gift my dad for his 60th birthday?




aaaaa


Although i am qualified, I am not working as i have a 18 month old baby to take care. But will soon start.
I had lot of dreams for my dadâs 60th birthday, but now i am jobless with no money. Yet want to gift something to dad . Whenever i tell something about gifting, my husband does not show any interest. I feel bad to ask him further. What should i do?
My parents have done and still are doing us gr8 help . I feel i should do some thing in return. pls help!!



Answer
Not sure how you work finances in your household - here we share everything so if I wanted to buy a gift, I'd buy a gift. If he's giving you a hard time about it, why not make your dad something special. It could be his favourite meal or a nice birthday cake or if you do hand crafts something like that. As parents get older they tend to need less and less material things and enjoy more the sentimental things that they know took time to do for them.

Good gift for a man's 60th birthday?




Prospectiv


He is a white male, college-educated, very active, outdoorsy. However, he already has all toys imaginable: bicycle, unicycle, motorcycle, Swiss army knives and things...

He likes non-fiction: so any suggestions on books would also be good...would love to hear from guys in the same age range who can talk about what they would like to receive as a gift..



Answer
I think one of the best presents for an older persons birthday is a copy of a newspaper from the day they were born.

Preferably a local one from the area they were born.

Or if you can do some research, a game or toy from their "era" one that they would remember from when they were a child :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment