Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JCPenney ?




missybitsy


I've just made a purchase at JCPenney and for some reasons I want to return this item during the next visit. I think my next visit is going to be a couple weeks later. I was using my JCPenney charge to pay for the purchase and what if I am going to receive the bill before the return day ? Are they still gonna allow me to return it eventhough I already paid for the bill ?


Answer
You can return any item, any time as long you have the receipt. A back up would be to have receipt and statement of bill with you, so that your account gets immediately credited. Pennys is simple. Without a receipt your card will be credited or gift card issued. Hope that helps

Can I buy a visa card with my Jcpenney gift card?




shelly9872


i want some things at pennies but other things at walmart so can i use my pennies gift card and buy another gift card?


Answer
Probably not because Penney's wants people to spend all of the money at Penney's, but you can always ask. There are several reputable companies that buy and sell gift cards. They are all a little different, but generally they pay up to approximately 90% of the face value of the gift card. All will send you a check for your gift card and some will deposit into a PayPal account or exchange for another gift card. Here is a link to an article with information about several of the companies where you can compare them: http://www.squidoo.com/unwanted-gift-cards




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment